Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hmmm...
Sometimes,I need something real bad... something thats more important than deserts and chocolates.
A CRIB OUTLET!
Okay.. face it. I love cribbing. Since I have been here I never go a chance to do that!!
Here everyone "leaves you by yourself" and lets you be. They give you SPACE! I dont want space.. I wanna talk. The reason why I was with my ex was because he was a good listener & its pretty much the reason why i will be with the next one as well! :)
Why doesn't anyone pay attention in this country. I listen to your problems & tell you mine. Its a fair deal. I will not judge, or will not even advice if you dont want me to... I expect the same too. Why is it that no one wants to talk. Okay.. lets not talk about problems. lets just discuss the weather... like how it is now, good or bad... how can it get worse, or better, as the case may be.. stuff like that!
I wonder when I will find a friend, good enough to tell stuff to & interesting enoough to listen about things as well... Hope against hope & waiting!

No comments: