Monday, April 27, 2009

A FRIEND...


they say that Love hurts, but friendship heals...
Despite having the fear of jinxing myself.. I can say that I found one!
It completely changes your world for the better... No matter what or how the situation is. Maybe not by talking about it.. like I harped in my last post... but by talking about other things.
When I left India, I had a plethora of close "bff's"; my life, my laughter, my worries, my entire being was centered around them. It was indeed strange to leave them & think about making a new set now... I had promised myself.. well they are all I have, & I will not insult their memory by getting a new lot! I guess friendship is like love.. you dont go out to look for it.. it finds you.
I pray to god every night... I pray so that he dosn't take this away from me... I hope against hope at times that they will be like this... I really pray!
I do consider this cynicism somewhat uncalled for... it is in my hands, whether I can maintain something or mess it up completely, but then again.. thats what happened in my past relation as well right? not that I had any control over the way things were!!
But then again.. looking back.. whatever happens, happens for the best. I lost someone, but I found friends... it is a fair deal! I just pray that I dont lose these... I cant survive another round of suffering!

No comments: